A FANGIRL
A FANGIRL
Hello everyone! Did you miss me? I missed you all. Today is the day: I'm going to write about my life as a fangirl. Who do I admire? That's an easy one: Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, better known as Shawn Mendes. He's my entire world. One day, I'll marry him. I'm 99% sure of that. He is just the type of man I want in my life: sweet, humble, elegant, childish, half filosopher, potterhead, hopeless, romantic... omg he's just the best. His voice is amazing, he has the most beautiful songs I've ever heared. He is just like an angel who fell from heaven.

When I say that he's the only guy I like people's like: "you'll never meet him" "he does not even know that you exist" "he is too old for you" or "it's impossible that you marry him". Ok people, first, he is a human like the rest so, why the hell it's impossible for me to marry him? It's not impossible, it's just a little difficult. If you really think about it I have the same possibilities to marry him than to marry whoever I like. Second, he is not that old, he's only 7 years older than me. Actually, my dad is 5 years older than my mom. Maybe people don't know that is really annoying listening to that kind of things daily. Fangirls also have feelings. If I say to you that you'll never get one of the things that you want most in your life you wouldn't like it, so think about it before you say it.
Being a fangirl can be sometimes the most beautiful experience in life. See how the person you admire grows up, their evolution, listen to them for the first tme on the radio and, in that moment, be the happiest person in the world even if it is just for a few minutes. Knowing that when you are sad that human can cheer you up even if they are thousends of kilometers far away. It's just like an amazing magic that connect both souls. You don't know how much happiness this picture gives to me:

When I say that he's the only guy I like people's like: "you'll never meet him" "he does not even know that you exist" "he is too old for you" or "it's impossible that you marry him". Ok people, first, he is a human like the rest so, why the hell it's impossible for me to marry him? It's not impossible, it's just a little difficult. If you really think about it I have the same possibilities to marry him than to marry whoever I like. Second, he is not that old, he's only 7 years older than me. Actually, my dad is 5 years older than my mom. Maybe people don't know that is really annoying listening to that kind of things daily. Fangirls also have feelings. If I say to you that you'll never get one of the things that you want most in your life you wouldn't like it, so think about it before you say it.
Being a fangirl can be sometimes the most beautiful experience in life. See how the person you admire grows up, their evolution, listen to them for the first tme on the radio and, in that moment, be the happiest person in the world even if it is just for a few minutes. Knowing that when you are sad that human can cheer you up even if they are thousends of kilometers far away. It's just like an amazing magic that connect both souls. You don't know how much happiness this picture gives to me:
Just knowing that this day I'll be in the same room as him, that he'll be there, in front of me, singing and playing the guitar. Damn it's insane!
In other moments it can be so frustrating. The moment when your idol comes to your city and you can't go, when you start thinking that you'll die alone (it actually happens, and it is a really ridiculous moment, I know) and also when you think that you'll never find someone as good as him.
Apart from Shawn I like some more artists, but it's not the same. I love them with all my heart, and I support them, but it's just not the same. So, who do I like apart from Shawn? I like Miriam Dossena, a Swiss actress, dancer and contorsionist from Disney Channel Italy. She's my favourite girl in the world. I also love Jack & Jack, the best duo in LA since Kobe-Shaq🎶, they are a duo of rappers from Nebraska who became famous at Vine and the old Magcon. And finally I also like Anne-Marie, an English pop singer.
![]() |
| Jack & Jack |
![]() |
| Miriam Dossena |
![]() |
| Anne-Marie |
Now you know what's like being a fangirl. Hope you understand better how I feel like.
I'll see you in my next post. While you wait, stay positive.
🦄



Comments
Post a Comment