SAD POST

Today I'm going to talk about real stuff. I was going to do a super cute post about my amazing family and stuff but today something happened to me that's unusal and I had to post about this. You know I'm a fangirl and I've been talking about that on my last post. Well, today I'm going to talk about that part of being a fangirl wich is not cool. Today I've discovered that Shawn baby Mendes, the good boy who helps me going through life is neurotic. Wow. It's weird, isn't it? So yeah. That's what is hurting me so bad. I could say " I do not care what he does with his life, it's his and I respect his decisions", but if I did it wouldn't be me. Shawn means the world to me and his problems get into me really quickly. The problem is that I don't wan't him to change. I don't want drugs to affect to him. He has always been the most important thing in my life for a while and I can't let him do things that might hurt him. He says that without drugs he can't do good music. I mean, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN YOU F***ING MIND MAN!? He has been doing good music since 16 and he didn't need them. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE'S PEOPLE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LIFE!? If something bad happened to him I don't know what would happen to me. But the main thing is that if he dies... shit I can't live without him. There's no problem, I don't care if he wants to smoke or to drink or whatever, I DON'T CARE. But I  can't let him do stupid things, because he could be ill after that, his mind could do weird things and I stop writing because I can't find the worlds to express how I feel!

See you in my next post, while you wait, try to help Shawn and stay positive.

💔🦄


Comments

Popular Posts