About Me!
Hey! This is me!
My name is Helen, I'm thirteen and I'm that beautiful girl in the picture 😊.
Well, I'm going to start talking about me, myself and I. I live in Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, a city near Barcelona, in Catalonia, in Spain, in Europe, in the Earth, in the Milky Way, in the universe. Yes, you can find me there. I study in Rovira-Forns school right now, but I also studied in Sta. Perpètua school ( when I was in primary ). Now I'm in 2nd of ESO. I consider myself a good student and a hard-worker person. I can't stand getting low marks! But that's not the only thing I don't like in this world, I also hate trap music, leopard print, spoilers and liers. I know, everyoone hates liers, or at least that's what people say. And about spoilers, I feel every single thing I read or watch and I don't like knowing what's going to happen in a way that does not have its natural emotion. Anyway, let's talk about what I like.
As you can see in my nickname, I love unicorns so much. It's not just because they're so beautiful, It's also because they are so loyal to the people they trust in and they can be so loved by the people even if no one has ever seen them. I think that they're a little bit like God, you know, no one has truelly seen him but there's a lot of people that believe in him and love him so much. Well, I don't believe in god, and even if it sounds a little bit weird, I don't believe in unicorns, but I do believe in the people who has an amazing positive energy and who believes in their selves when no one does. For me, this people are real unicorns.
Other things that I love are Harry Potter books and films (even if I haven't finished them yet, I think I can consider myself a potterhead), Rom-coms like "to all the boys I've loved before", and what I like most in this world is shopping and music. More specifically Shawn Mendes, but we'll talk about that in another post. At the moment, I think that's enough information just to let you know some things about me.
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post. While you wait, stay positive!
🦄
My name is Helen, I'm thirteen and I'm that beautiful girl in the picture 😊.
Well, I'm going to start talking about me, myself and I. I live in Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, a city near Barcelona, in Catalonia, in Spain, in Europe, in the Earth, in the Milky Way, in the universe. Yes, you can find me there. I study in Rovira-Forns school right now, but I also studied in Sta. Perpètua school ( when I was in primary ). Now I'm in 2nd of ESO. I consider myself a good student and a hard-worker person. I can't stand getting low marks! But that's not the only thing I don't like in this world, I also hate trap music, leopard print, spoilers and liers. I know, everyoone hates liers, or at least that's what people say. And about spoilers, I feel every single thing I read or watch and I don't like knowing what's going to happen in a way that does not have its natural emotion. Anyway, let's talk about what I like.
As you can see in my nickname, I love unicorns so much. It's not just because they're so beautiful, It's also because they are so loyal to the people they trust in and they can be so loved by the people even if no one has ever seen them. I think that they're a little bit like God, you know, no one has truelly seen him but there's a lot of people that believe in him and love him so much. Well, I don't believe in god, and even if it sounds a little bit weird, I don't believe in unicorns, but I do believe in the people who has an amazing positive energy and who believes in their selves when no one does. For me, this people are real unicorns.
Other things that I love are Harry Potter books and films (even if I haven't finished them yet, I think I can consider myself a potterhead), Rom-coms like "to all the boys I've loved before", and what I like most in this world is shopping and music. More specifically Shawn Mendes, but we'll talk about that in another post. At the moment, I think that's enough information just to let you know some things about me.
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post. While you wait, stay positive!
🦄


So interesting and cutee <3
ReplyDelete